Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Sergey Kolychev <se...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/29 22:44:51 UTC

Fwd: You've been removed from the The Apache Software Foundation team mxnet committers

Hello there,
Could please any mentors help me understand why this happened and how to
revert this change ?
Thanks in advance.
I'm in process of helping to release 1.4.0 version of MXNet and it likely
relate to the release branch I created and pushed today.
Posted by Marco de Abreu <ma...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Found the link: https://gitbox.apache.org/setup/

That's how it should look like:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZgkMSGrXWv5FMuJn8

Am Fr., 30. Nov. 2018, 00:39 hat Marco de Abreu <
marco.g.abreu@googlemail.com> geschrieben:

Posted by Marco de Abreu <ma...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Hello Sergey,

Posted by Steffen Rochel <st...@gmail.com>.