Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/23 13:43:37 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Shiva Kumar H R as the newest member of the Geronimo PMC

All,
Please join us in congratulating Shiva Kumar H R as the newest member of the
Geronimo PMC. It's been great to have Shiva working with us as a committer
on Geronimo. Even better to have him join us in providing oversight of the
Geronimo project.

Way to go Shiva!!!

The Apache Geronimo PMC

++Vamsi

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Shiva Kumar H R as the newest member of the Geronimo PMC

Posted by Tim McConnell <ti...@gmail.com>.
Shiva, Congratulations and welcome aboard !!

Vamsavardhana Reddy wrote:
> All,
> Please join us in congratulating Shiva Kumar H R as the newest member of
> the Geronimo PMC. It's been great to have Shiva working with us as a
> committer on Geronimo. Even better to have him join us in providing
> oversight of the Geronimo project.
>
> Way to go Shiva!!!
>
> The Apache Geronimo PMC
>
> ++Vamsi

Tim McConnell

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Shiva Kumar H R as the newest member of the Geronimo PMC

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
Welcome aboard!

Regards,
Alan

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 1:43 PM, Vamsavardhana Reddy
<c1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> All,
> Please join us in congratulating Shiva Kumar H R as the newest member of the
> Geronimo PMC. It's been great to have Shiva working with us as a committer
> on Geronimo. Even better to have him join us in providing oversight of the
> Geronimo project.

Congratulations and welcome!

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Shiva Kumar H R as the newest member of the Geronimo PMC

Posted by Joseph Leong <jo...@gmail.com>.
Shiva Congrats!!! Keep up the hard work!

-Joseph Leong

Posted by Joseph Leong <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shiva Kumar H R <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks :)

wrote:

> Further to my last note... there were no objections from the board on
> Shiva's inclusion in Geronimo PMC.  Shiva is officially a PMC member from
> 26th Jun 2008 onwards.
>
> Sorry for the mess.  Congratulations Shiva and thanks for your patience
> :o).
>
> ++Vamsi
>

> On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 6:42 PM, Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> My apologies to Shiva for making the announcement without letting the 72
>> hour waiting period elapse after the ASF Board acknowledged voting Shiva in
>> by the PMC.  As of now, Shiva is not a PMC member and will become one once
>> there are no objections by the board in that waiting period.  I will
>> announce then.  I am withdrawing this announcement (if there is such a
>> provision!!).
>>
>> ++Vamsi
>>
>> On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 5:13 PM, Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> All,
>>> Please join us in congratulating Shiva Kumar H R as the newest member of
>>> the Geronimo PMC. It's been great to have Shiva working with us as a
>>> committer on Geronimo. Even better to have him join us in providing
>>> oversight of the Geronimo project.
>>>
>>> Way to go Shiva!!!
>>>
>>> The Apache Geronimo PMC
>>>
>>> ++Vamsi

Shiva

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Shiva Kumar H R as the newest member of the Geronimo PMC

Posted by Shiva Kumar H R <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks :)

wrote:

> Further to my last note... there were no objections from the board on
> Shiva's inclusion in Geronimo PMC.  Shiva is officially a PMC member from
> 26th Jun 2008 onwards.
>
> Sorry for the mess.  Congratulations Shiva and thanks for your patience
> :o).
>
> ++Vamsi
>

> On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 6:42 PM, Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> My apologies to Shiva for making the announcement without letting the 72
>> hour waiting period elapse after the ASF Board acknowledged voting Shiva in
>> by the PMC.  As of now, Shiva is not a PMC member and will become one once
>> there are no objections by the board in that waiting period.  I will
>> announce then.  I am withdrawing this announcement (if there is such a
>> provision!!).
>>
>> ++Vamsi
>>
>> On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 5:13 PM, Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> All,
>>> Please join us in congratulating Shiva Kumar H R as the newest member of
>>> the Geronimo PMC. It's been great to have Shiva working with us as a
>>> committer on Geronimo. Even better to have him join us in providing
>>> oversight of the Geronimo project.
>>>
>>> Way to go Shiva!!!
>>>
>>> The Apache Geronimo PMC
>>>
>>> ++Vamsi

Shiva

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Shiva Kumar H R as the newest member of the Geronimo PMC

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ted Kirby <te...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Shiva!

Ted

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jason Warner <ja...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

--
~Jason Warner

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Shiva Kumar H R as the newest member of the Geronimo PMC

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Shiva!!

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Shiva!!!!

Cheers!
Hernan

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
Vamsavardhana Reddy wrote:
> All,
> Please join us in congratulating Shiva Kumar H R as the newest member of
> the Geronimo PMC. It's been great to have Shiva working with us as a
> committer on Geronimo. Even better to have him join us in providing
> oversight of the Geronimo project.
>
> Way to go Shiva!!!
>
> The Apache Geronimo PMC
>
> ++Vamsi

Congrats Shiva ... welcome aboard!

Joe

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Shiva Kumar H R as the newest member of the Geronimo PMC

Posted by Dan Becker <da...@gmail.com>.
Vamsavardhana Reddy wrote:
> Please join us in congratulating Shiva Kumar H R as the newest member of the
> Geronimo PMC. It's been great to have Shiva working with us as a committer
> on Geronimo. Even better to have him join us in providing oversight of the
> Geronimo project.
>
> Way to go Shiva!!!

Congratulations Shiva! Excellent job.

--
Thanks, Dan Becker

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Shiva Kumar H R as the newest member of the Geronimo PMC

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Shiva!!!!

Cheers!
Hernan

Posted by Tim McConnell <ti...@gmail.com>.

Vamsavardhana Reddy wrote:
> All,
> Please join us in congratulating Shiva Kumar H R as the newest member of
> the Geronimo PMC. It's been great to have Shiva working with us as a
> committer on Geronimo. Even better to have him join us in providing
> oversight of the Geronimo project.
>
> Way to go Shiva!!!
>
> The Apache Geronimo PMC
>
> ++Vamsi

Tim McConnell

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Shiva Kumar H R as the newest member of the Geronimo PMC

Posted by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Shiva!!

Lin

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Jarek

Posted by Dan Becker <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
Welcome aboard!

Posted by Joseph Leong <jo...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Shiva! Keep up the great work!

-Joseph Leong

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Congrats!

-Donald