Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by zafaralikhan14 <ra...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/21 12:05:59 UTC

Existing Servlet Porject and ofbiz

1) Where I put my servlet classes and how can I invoke them from ofbiz
hot-deploy/practice/
In tomcat I put my whole classes and libs in
webapps/MyProject/WEB-INF/classes or lib

2) I developed one application with Java Servlet and Oracle. I hosted this
on our dedicated server and its running well. If I want to add one module of
ofbiz e.g. accounting to my this running application what I have to do

3) Tomcat hosting my application mentioned as (2) in the way that I
configured apache with mod_jk to interact with tomcat + jkd 1.6 + Oracle XE

Thanks in advance

Re: Existing Servlet Porject and ofbiz

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>
> You will wait much more if you don't ask here it should be asked on user ML

Arf typos, should be
You will wait much more if you don't ask where it should be: on user ML

Jacques

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "zafaralikhan14" <ra...@gmail.com>

Posted by zafaralikhan14 <ra...@gmail.com>.
Still Waiting

Best regards

Re: Existing Servlet Porject and ofbiz

Posted by zafaralikhan14-2 <za...@gmail.com>.

zafaralikhan14 wrote:

> 1) Where I put my servlet classes and how can I invoke them from ofbiz
> hot-deploy/practice/
> In tomcat I put my whole classes and libs in
> webapps/MyProject/WEB-INF/classes or lib
>
> 2) I developed one application with Java Servlet and Oracle. I hosted this
> on our dedicated server and its running well. If I want to add one module
> of ofbiz e.g. accounting to my this running application what I have to do
>
> 3) Tomcat hosting my application mentioned as (2) in the way that I
> configured apache with mod_jk to interact with tomcat + jkd 1.6 + Oracle
> XE
>
> Thanks in advance

Kindly help me