Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/28 16:55:39 UTC

Update CI branches to have 3.11.x LTS

Hi

The CI servers do not have the new 3.11.x LTS release as build
https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Camel/job/Camel%20JDK11/

We should also remove the EOL 3.4.x build.

And we should also cleanup the other builds
https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Camel/

There are some with JDK14 which we can remove. And then I would assume
the other sub projects need to have 3.4.x removed and 3.11.x added.

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: Update CI branches to have 3.11.x LTS

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
The ci server should be fine now.

--
Andrea Cosentino