Posted to ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> on 2008/01/21 22:43:30 UTC

Mailing lists are moving

Hi

As part of the move to MINA, this mailing list is closing down. Instead,
you will have to subscribe to one of the new mailing lists. For users
who are not interested in our day to day development but rather like to
ask and participate in usage related questions or request new features,
a new list has been created: ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org. To
subscribe, send an email to ftpserver-users-subscribe@mina.apache.org.

If you would like to participate in our development, these discussion
will now be held on the MINA developers list: dev@mina.apache.org. To
subscribe, send an email to dev-subscribe@mina.apache.org.

If you subscribe to this list on gmane or Nabble and would like to be on
the users list, you need to take no action as both these sites have been
updated.

Also, the commit list is moving to the MINA commit list. To subscribe,
send an email to commits-subscribe@mina.apache.org.

/niklas