Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by John Z Yang <jo...@waveline.com> on 2003/09/13 20:09:07 UTC

Question on Follow Sym Link

Dear all:
I have seen this question floating around, but just can't dig the answer out.

Does anyone know how to let Tomcat follow symbolic links? Just like the FollowSymLink option  in Apache configuration. I need to redirect the ROOT directory.

I remember the older version of Tomcat does this, but I just upgraded to 1.4.2, and it seems not working.

Many thanks.

John

Re: Question on Follow Sym Link

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.