Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Dave <sn...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/12 14:24:53 UTC

Apache Roller 3.1.1 RC2 available for testing

This new RC includes fixes for bugs found in 3.1 related to search,
comment management, resource servlet on windows and Oracle
compatibility.

The files are here:
http://people.apache.org/~snoopdave/apache-roller-3.1.1

The fix list is here:
http://tinyurl.com/2amlw3

Committers and those who reported bugs against 3.1, please try it out
and provide feedback here on the mailing-list.

- Dave

RE: Apache Roller 3.1.1 RC2 available for testing

Posted by Boris Milikič <bo...@mf-rs.si>.

I've tested Apache Roller 3.1.1 RC2 only oracle/createdb.sql. It's OK. I've not tested migration scripts from previous version.

Boris

Posted by Boris Milikič <bo...@mf-rs.si>.