Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Manuel Strehl <ma...@stud.uni-regensburg.de> on 2006/04/26 15:30:59 UTC

how to avoid page break after span="all"

Hi.

I'm using FOP 0.90 and am just about to despair on that one:

My XSLT, two columns defined in the region-body, looks something like

<block span="all">Heading spanning both columns</block>
<block>all the other stuff in two columns</block>

Now FOP places the heading over the two columns, no problem. But at the
same time it breaks the page after the heading block. The result looks like

Heading spanning both columns

---new page ---
all the other stuff in two columns

Has anyone a clue, how I could avoid this page break?

Thanks and best regards

Manuel

Re: how to avoid page break after span="all"

Posted by Manuel Strehl <ma...@stud.uni-regensburg.de>.
Alright, I switched to 0.92beta and the mysterious page breaks disappeared.

Thanks for the help!

Manuel

PS: I tried keep-with-next before, but it didn't have any effects...

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>.