Posted to general@xml.apache.org by GOMEZ Henri <hg...@slib.fr> on 2001/06/22 11:48:40 UTC

FW: [POLL] Tomcat 3.x RPMS : Which XML Parser to be put in ? : WA S : XML parser: old version

Thanks for any POSITIVE comments.

Re: [POLL] Tomcat 3.x RPMS : Which XML Parser to be put in ? : WA S : XML parser: old version

Posted by "Pier P. Fumagalli" <pi...@betaversion.org>.
For Tomcat defintely the best option would be CRIMSON, as it's TINY, fast,
compliant, and it works... And it shouldn't crash the whole shit if you have
JAXP already installed somewhere....

    Pier