Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by dd du <da...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/25 06:22:32 UTC

Urgent help needed to solve HTTP SSL problem

Hi, all,
I asked help from axis2-user group, but so far nobody responded, I need help
from the experts here.
I have deployed an Axis2 Webservice onto a web server, it worked well on
the HTTP connection, after I configured my web server to use HTTP SSL, my
other web applications worked, but I cannot even access the axis2
happyAxis.jsp or index.jsp page by using:

https://localhost:443/axis2/axis2-web/index.jsp<https://localhost/axis2/axis2-web/index.jsp>
<https://localhost/axis2/axis2-web/inde \
x.jsp<https://localhost/axis2/axis2-web/index.jsp<
https://localhost/axis2/axis2-web/in \
dex.jsp>
> ,
my web service client could not access my web service and throw exception:
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Transport error: 403 Error: Forbidden.

So do I need to configure anything for Axis2? like in axis2.xml file?
since I saw some configurations about https or keystores for
transportsender
and transportreceiver are commented out.

Thanks in advance for your help
Dave