Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by so...@gmx.de on 2004/11/07 15:26:14 UTC

Building jar file

Hello,

I'am using batik for my appl via building a batik-all.jar from batik-sources
(ant-script). When I'am building a jar-file of my own appl via my own ant
build-script I cannot use batik-all.jar external like using class-path
manifest attribute like this:

<attribute name="Class-Path" value="lib\batik-all.jar"/>

In this case my appl didn't find the batik-classes. Only when I integrate
the whole batik-all.jar into my own appl-jar it works. But I need to use
batik-all.jar external. Did anybody know a solution for this problem?

Best regards
Steffen

GMX DSL-Netzanschluss + Tarif zum supergünstigen Komplett-Preis!

--
Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail + 3 Top-Spielfilme auf DVD
++ Jetzt kostenlos testen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail ++

Re: Building jar file

Posted by so...@gmx.de.
fyi:

I found the problem at google... I had to build an index for my own jar-file
with: jar -i myappl.jar

Best regards
Steffen

Re: Building jar file