Posted to dev@spot.apache.org by Tadd Wood <ta...@apache.org> on 2020/07/31 16:32:57 UTC

Cleaning up ODM JIRAs

Everyone,

I plan on creating an EPIC to organize all of the outstanding JIRAs related
to the ODM work that we're going to shelve since version 2 will likely be
drastically different in its design.  I'll update this thread soon with a
link to that EPIC and invite any discussion on this topic sometime next
week before I close those tickets.

We should also start creating some more EPICs around a few other
projects/themes we'd like to work on so feel free to piggyback off of this
effort if you have any thoughts.

Thank you,
Tadd Wood

Re: Cleaning up ODM JIRAs

Posted by Tadd Wood <ta...@apache.org>.
The outstanding ODM (v1) JIRAs have now been organized and resolved.  We
can re-open and link any existing tickets to ODM v2 efforts/epics if
relevant.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPOT-306

Thank you,
Tadd Wood