Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Odilo Oehmichen <od...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/08 11:14:44 UTC

Support for OpenText Livelink Webservice API

hi,

currently manifolds supports the LAPI for querying an OpenText Livelink
repository. - This api is marked deprecated (see [0]).

Are there any plans to support the new CS SOAP Webservice API in manifoldCF?

cheers,
odilo

[0] https://developer.opentext.com/awd/forums/questions/1130441#r1130448

Re: Support for OpenText Livelink Webservice API

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
I've created a ticket for this work:

CONNECTORS-1117

Please let us know if you are willing to work with us to develop this
connector.

Thanks,
Karl

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.