Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by enyun <co...@126.com> on 2011/12/26 06:31:39 UTC

How to apply my bayes-model on test data without labels ?

hi guys,

I have finished the training process and got one bayes model with the command  : mahout trainclassifer.
Then I want to apply the model to new test data, while these test data doesn't have labels.

I have checked "testclassifier", but found the test data must have labels.
Does anybody know how to apply my bayes-model on those test data without labels?

thanks,

Re:Re: How to apply my bayes-model on test data without labels ?

Posted by enyun <co...@126.com>.
hi Ramprakash,

Thanks very much for your help.
But I'm feel very curious about that mahout bayes module did not provide the common usage tool which could predict the label of new instance.

thanks,

Posted by Ramprakash Ramamoorthy <yo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by enyun <co...@126.com>.