Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2004/08/11 19:53:34 UTC

Re: APR 1.0? [Was: ARM4 module for Apache 2, any interest?]

At 12:48 PM 8/11/2004, Paul Querna wrote:
>On Wed, 2004-08-11 at 12:08 -0500, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>[..snip-snip..]
>> In general, new modules into 2.0 doesn't seem to make alot of sense
>> since 2.2 will release before ApacheCon (straightforward goal, don't
>> you think?.)
>
>I hope so, but at the pace APR 1.0 is going....

APR 1.0 is moving just as fast as the amount of contributors allows...
just a note from across the fence, it seems 1.0 apr is now ready, apr-util
folks are still reviewing if the ldap solution was complete.  Anyone feel
like helping it along by contributing?

:)

Bill