Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Gabriel Soto <ga...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/20 18:58:26 UTC

How to get the reverse dependency tree

Good afternoon,

We need to gather this information from our Ivy repository:

Given a module name, organization, branch and revision, obtain all modules
that are directly or transitively dependent on that module (with branch and
revision).

How could we approach resolving that task? Is there any tool out there that
would do something like this? <repreport> has not been very helpful.

Best Regards,
Gabriel

Re: How to get the reverse dependency tree

Posted by Matt Benson <gu...@gmail.com>.
You should also be aware of the reverse dependency explorer in IvyDE.

Matt

Posted by Antoine Levy Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
Hello Gabriel,