Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan-F <sh...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/02 15:03:44 UTC

Reminder: Submissions Required for OFBiz Track at Apachecon NA 2016

Hi Everyone

A reminder that the deadline for submissions for Apachecon NA 2016 is just
over a week away so we need to get things moving if we'd like to propose an
OFBiz track. Apachecon is a great opportunity to meetup and collaborate so
it would be good if we can maintain a place on their schedule. If you are
interested in presenting at Apachecon NA then please complete the details in
the table on the wiki so that we can track the potential and actual
submissions.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Apachecon+NA+2016

Apachecon submissions can be made using the following link

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/program/cfp

And don't forget that if your presentation gets accepted then you get free
admission to Apachecon!

Thanks
Shaan

Re: Reminder: Submissions Required for OFBiz Track at Apachecon NA 2016

Posted by Sharan-F <sh...@gmail.com>.
Sorry Gaurav - I have updated it now;

Good luck

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Reminder: Submissions Required for OFBiz Track at Apachecon NA 2016

Posted by gauravsaini03 <ga...@viithiisys.com>.
Hello Sharan,

Thanks for updating wiki.

Just some update looks like my name spelling in wrong and for country I am
from India and category is Presentation.

Regards,
Gaurav

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 1:56 PM, Sharan-F [via OFBiz] <
ml-node+s135035n4677241h26@n4.nabble.com> wrote:

> Hi Gaurav
>
> Thanks for your submission. I've added it to the wiki page.
>
> For the next steps, we need to wait to see which presentations are
> selected.
>
> Thanks
> Sharan

> .
> NAML
> <http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

*Gaurav Saini*

Re: Reminder: Submissions Required for OFBiz Track at Apachecon NA 2016

Posted by gauravsaini03 <ga...@viithiisys.com>.
Hello Sharan,

I have submitted a presentation talk on OFBiz track for this year ApacheCON
2016.
Can you let me know what are the next steps and should I have to add it to
the wiki you mentioned above.

Thanks
Gaurav