Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jorge Luis Betancourt Gonzalez <jl...@uci.cu> on 2014/05/28 22:44:09 UTC

Percolator feature

Is there some work around in Solr ecosystem to get something similar to the percolator feature offered by elastic search?

Greetings!VII Escuela Internacional de Verano en la UCI del 30 de junio al 11 de julio de 2014. Ver www.uci.cu

Re: Percolator feature

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@gmail.com>.
Yes - Luwak.  Stay tuned for more. :)

Otis

Re: Percolator feature

Posted by Michael Della Bitta <mi...@appinions.com>.
We've definitely looked at Luwak before... nice to hear it might be being
brought closer into the Solr ecosystem!

Re: Percolator feature

Posted by Alan Woodward <al...@flax.co.uk>.
Hi,

There's https://github.com/flaxsearch/luwak, which isn't integrated into Solr yet, but could be added as a SearchComponent with a bit of work.  It's running off a lucene fork at the moment, but I cut a 4.8 branch at Berlin Buzzwords which I will push to github later today.

Alan Woodward
www.flax.co.uk