Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Srikanth Bhattiprolu <bs...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/15 02:36:24 UTC

Dummy's guide to writing new component types

How do i go about writing a new component type, i dont want anything fancy
might be just all System.out statements to the console but i want to go
through the flow as described in the programming model. I was trying to
understand this using the Javascript implementation but hadnt been able to
make much progress. How do the builders, model, loaders etc fit together. So
basically am looking for a beginner's guide to a new component type .. is
there any document describing that right now.

Srikanth

Re: Dummy's guide to writing new component types

Posted by Kevin Williams <ke...@qwest.net>.
Excellent!

Posted by Srikanth Bhattiprolu <bs...@gmail.com>.
Sorry .. its JIRA-365.