Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> on 2012/01/10 09:58:53 UTC

Draft board report

Hi,

here we go again, time for our next board report. Here's a draft,
please comment away.

====================

Apache MINA is a network application framework which helps users
develop high performance and high scalability network applications
easily.

Releases
--------

* No releases has been made since the last report

Community
---------

* Activity on the mailing list are at normal levels, with questions
being timely answered by both committers and community members.
* A new committer, Mike Mahoney was voted in.
* No PMC changes

Development
-----------

* Continued development on MINA 3.0.
* The SSHD, FtpServer and Vysper subprojects had another low activity quarter.

Issues
------

No board level issues at this time.

====================

/niklas

Re: Draft board report

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 11:41 AM, Julien Vermillard
<jv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Same here +1

Thanks, posted to board@

/niklas

Re: Draft board report

Posted by Julien Vermillard <jv...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 10:18 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 1/10/12 9:58 AM, Niklas Gustavsson wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> here we go again, time for our next board report. Here's a draft,
>> please comment away.
>

> Sounds right. +1
>

>> ====================
>>
>> Apache MINA is a network application framework which helps users
>> develop high performance and high scalability network applications
>> easily.
>>
>> Releases
>> --------
>>
>> * No releases has been made since the last report
>>
>> Community
>> ---------
>>
>> * Activity on the mailing list are at normal levels, with questions
>> being timely answered by both committers and community members.
>> * A new committer, Mike Mahoney was voted in.
>> * No PMC changes
>>
>> Development
>> -----------
>>
>> * Continued development on MINA 3.0.
>> * The SSHD, FtpServer and Vysper subprojects had another low activity
>> quarter.
>>
>> Issues
>> ------
>>
>> No board level issues at this time.
>>
>> ====================
>>
>> /niklas

Same here +1

Re: Draft board report

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
On 1/10/12 9:58 AM, Niklas Gustavsson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> here we go again, time for our next board report. Here's a draft,
> please comment away.

Sounds right. +1

> ====================
>
> Apache MINA is a network application framework which helps users
> develop high performance and high scalability network applications
> easily.
>
> Releases
> --------
>
> * No releases has been made since the last report
>
> Community
> ---------
>
> * Activity on the mailing list are at normal levels, with questions
> being timely answered by both committers and community members.
> * A new committer, Mike Mahoney was voted in.
> * No PMC changes
>
> Development
> -----------
>
> * Continued development on MINA 3.0.
> * The SSHD, FtpServer and Vysper subprojects had another low activity quarter.
>
> Issues
> ------
>
> No board level issues at this time.

> /niklas