Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jae Joo <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/07 01:22:59 UTC

caching query result

HI,

I am wondering that is there any way for CACHING FACETS SEARCH Result?

I have 13 millions and have facets by states (50). If there is a mechasim to
chche, I may get faster result back.

Thanks,

Jae

Re: caching query result

Posted by Jae Joo <ja...@gmail.com>.
Here is the response XML faceted by multiple fields including state.
<response>
−
    <lst name="responseHeader">
<int name="status">0</int>
<int name="QTime">1782</int>
−
    <lst name="params">
<str name="facet.limit">-1</str>
<str name="wt"/>
<str name="rows">10</str>
<str name="start">0</str>
<str name="sort">score desc</str>
<str name="facet">true</str>
<str name="facet.mincount">1</str>
−
    <str name="fl">
duns_number,company_name,phys_state, phys_city, score
</str>
<str name="q">phys_country:"United States"</str>
<str name="qt"/>
<str name="version">2.2</str>
<str name="explainOther"/>
<str name="hl.fl"/>