Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Timothy Larson <Td...@ci.canton.oh.us> on 2002/09/18 20:47:34 UTC

Re: how to go from url in session attribute to url with session encoded?

Vadim,

Thanks. I got it to work this way in an xsp page:

<form method="post">
  <xsp:attribute name="action"><xsp:expr>
    response.encodeURL
      (String.valueOf(<xsp-session:get-attribute name="requrl"/>))
  </xsp:expr></xsp:attribute>
  <!-- other stuff -->
</form>

Tim

>>> vadim.gritsenko@verizon.net 09/18/02 02:32PM >>>
Timothy Larson wrote:

>Anybody know how to take a url in a session attribute and encode the session onto it?
>Non-working example to show what I am trying to do:
><xsp:encode-url><xsp-session:get-attribute name="fruit"/></xsp:encode-url>

You need <xsp-response:encode-url>

Vadim