Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by aaron ai <ya...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/17 08:09:44 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] [RIP-37] New and Unified APIs

Hello RocketMQ Community,

This is the vote result for the kickoff of RIP-37 《New and Unified APIs》,
and it has
been passed with [5] binding +1s, [1] non-binding:

*Binding votes +1s:*

yukon(yukon@apache.org)
lollipopjin(lollipop@apache.org)
Zhanhui Li(lizhanhui@apache.org)
Rongtong Jin(jinrongtong16@mails.ucas.ac.cn)
Xiaorui Wang(vintagewang@apache.org)

*Non-binding votes +1s:*

chenzlalvin (chenzl92@gmail.com)

This RIP will be accepted and its status will be updated to RocketMQ wiki
soon.

Thanks.