Posted to dev@commonsrdf.apache.org by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org> on 2015/03/29 16:06:32 UTC

Commons-RDF gitHub issues moved to Apache

As you might have noticed, I have manually moved the 5 remaining issues from
https://github.com/commons-rdf/commons-rdf/issues
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMMONSRDF

Would someone with the right Github karma close the open issues at
GitHub? They should each have a comment from me with the new URIs and
encouragement to join this list.

(BTW I also lack the admin-assignment in Jira - my Jira username is
soilandreyes)

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718

Re: Commons-RDF gitHub issues moved to Apache

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Stian. All issues are now closed there intermediately after your
comment linking to the new issues at ASF Jira.

--
Sergio Fernández
Partner Technology Manager