Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/08 13:51:38 UTC

how and where to document karaf project

Hey,

TBW I'm a little bit lost how and where to document karaf. I know that there is
a user guide project in karaf src and there's confluence. Ok we're going to move
away from confluence if the HP is finished (but I'm missing whats missing to
finish this step :( ). Ok, if I want to document e.g. .kar packages now. Where
do I have to do this? In the src? On confluence? On both? Any guidelines or at
least some works here on the list would be a great help :)

Thank you very much,
kind regards
andreas

Re: how and where to document karaf project

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
On my side, up to now, I make the change on both confluence wiki and
manual sub-project.
Wiki shouldn't be used after the 2.2.x release.

Regards
JB

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--