Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org> on 2005/03/02 08:02:06 UTC

Re: svn commit: r155893 - geronimo/trunk/modules/deploy-tool/project.properties

dblevins@apache.org wrote:
> Author: dblevins
> Date: Tue Mar  1 22:42:23 2005
> New Revision: 155893

> Log:
> Need openejb.org/maven in the repo list in order to find mx4j dependecy

Can we mark this as to be removed when we can get it to ibiblio.

--
Jeremy

Re: svn commit: r155893 - geronimo/trunk/modules/deploy-tool/project.properties

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Tue, Mar 01, 2005 at 11:02:06PM -0800, Jeremy Boynes wrote:
> dblevins@apache.org wrote:
> >Author: dblevins
> >Date: Tue Mar  1 22:42:23 2005
> >New Revision: 155893

> >Log:
> >Need openejb.org/maven in the repo list in order to find mx4j dependecy
> >

> Can we mark this as to be removed when we can get it to ibiblio.

Definitely.  Make sure you clean the mx4j jars you added to the openejb repo as well.

-David