Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Raymond <rm...@ns.artful.net> on 2001/03/07 13:10:50 UTC

Unable to execute any examples ...

Hi,

I've dowloaded last version of Struts, and I'm trying to execute first
example of  bluestone.
I've always the same error :
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to open taglibrary
/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld : Parse Error in the tag library descriptor:
com.sun.xml.parser/V-036 web-app welcome-file-list

It was only a copy from sources ... can anyone help me ?

thanks,

Raymond