Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Timothy Mcginnis <tm...@aessuccess.org> on 2010/08/11 21:07:45 UTC

javadoc does not work in release

I am using Maven 2.2.1 and release plugin 2.0-beta-7.

I had the maven-javadoc-plugin 2.6 configured in my <reports> tag.

I have a project that has three sub-modules; core, war, ear.

When I run the release:perform it bails out on the war saying it can't
resolve the core artifact.

I went through a LOT of changes and finally found that if I move the
maven-javadoc-plugin version back to 2.2 it works fine.

Is anything above version 2.2 in maven-javadoc-plugin incompatible with
2.2.1?

Tim McGinnis
717 720-1962
Web Development
AES/PHEAA
This message contains privileged and confidential information intended for the above addressees only.  If you
receive this message in error please delete or destroy this message and/or attachments.

The sender of this message will fully cooperate in the civil and criminal prosecution of any individual engaging
in the unauthorized use of this message.