Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by prasanthi_ofbiz <pr...@tcs.com> on 2010/07/22 08:36:01 UTC

How to disable default entity creation on ant run-install

Hi
How to disable default entity creation or overridden of existing data in the
database on ant run-install[build]. To avoid the same I am changing the
default database to localderby instead of localoracle and building the
application.
Tell me know any other way to resolve this.
Regards
Prasanthi

Re: How to disable default entity creation on ant run-install

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Yes, looks like we were not on the same page

Jacques

From: "Deepak Dixit" <de...@hotwaxmedia.com>

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hello Prasanthi,

prasanthi_ofbiz wrote:
> Hi Jacques ,
> Thanks for u r great reply. I changed those conditions to
> check-on-start="false",add-missing-on-start="false" instead of
> check-on-start="true" add-missing-on-start="true". Still its creating the
> demo data.
> If I use ant command for build its not.

use ant clean && ant build
or
use ant clean-all && ant build  or ant refresh

> Regards
> Prasanthi

Thanks & Regards

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Look in entityengine.xlm into your datasource
check-on-start="true"
add-missing-on-start="true"

Jacques

From: "prasanthi_ofbiz" <pr...@tcs.com>

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Simply use:
ant
if you only want to rebuild the jars.  ant run-install is for compiling and loading seed and demo data.  Look at the main build file if you want to better understand the various targets.

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com