Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Nitish Kumar <nn...@firstam.com> on 2020/02/14 07:27:34 UTC

Deleting Data from SOLR Collection.

Hi ,
I am working on SOLR upgrade from my current version  to SOLR 8.4.1 version  and I am unable to delete indexed data from solr collection .
and I am getting response like this
{  "error":{
    "metadata":[
      "error-class","org.apache.solr.common.SolrException",
      "root-error-class","org.apache.solr.common.SolrException"],
    "msg":"Stream Body is disabled. See http://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/requestdispatcher-in-solrconfig.html for help",
    "code":400}}

I wanted to know ,how can I delete data from my collection is there any configuration issue ?

Thanks & Regards
N Kumar

This message may contain confidential or proprietary information intended only for the use of the
addressee(s) named above or may contain information that is legally privileged. If you are
not the intended addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended addressee,
you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please immediately notify us by
replying to the message and delete the original message and any copies immediately thereafter.

If you received this email as a commercial message and would like to opt out of future commercial
messages, please let us know and we will remove you from our distribution list.

Thank you.~
FAFLD

RE: Deleting Data from SOLR Collection.

Posted by Vadim Ivanov <va...@spb.ntk-intourist.ru>.
Probably solution is here
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/51416042/solr-error-stream-body-is-disab
led/51420987

Posted by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com>.
Try using HTTP POST to send your <delete>…</delete> command in the body instead of using stream.body. E.g. using the cURL utility:

Or go to Admin UI, find your collection, select «Documents» sub meny, change the dropdown from JSON to XML, paste the same XML command into the box and click the blue button :)

Jan