Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter <ed...@mgrinformatica.com.br> on 2004/02/11 14:19:33 UTC

Sucessfull Upgrade 1.0rc4 to 1.0rc5

Hi!

I just want to share with the OJB team that I realized an sucessfull upgrade
from 1.0rc4 (some time ago CVS Head) to 1.0rc5 in my mid sized Swing app,
applyied my personal patches, and worked fine (no changes was needed).

I want to thankyou all by always showing the right directions to follow and
get full stuff working.

During following week, if something appear, I will let you know, but my
tests show things working fine.

Best regards,

Edson Richter

---