Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by himanshu <hi...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/01 16:40:35 UTC

read through with spring data

Hello Gurus,

I have 2 tables Person and Contact , contact table has person id as foreign
key.
I have loaded 200k records in database and I am trying to test read through
with this data set using spring ignite data module.

when I am calling repository.get(primaryKey) it is able to load that object
in memory but when I try the same with another attribute in person table
which is annotated with QuerySqlField annotation it is not working.

when I have loaded all data in memory it is working fine but that is not
read through scenario since I have all data in memory?

any help is appreciated

Re: read through with spring data

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
In addition to Ilya's response, if you can't fit all the data in-memory
then turn on Ignite native persistence. Our SQL engine queries data both
memory only and disk datasets. Plus, you don't need to warm up RAM after
restarts with the persistence.

-
Denis

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.