Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by st...@outerthought.org on 2004/07/01 01:00:03 UTC

[WIKI-UPDATE] JoergHeinicke Thu Jul 1 01:00:02 2004

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=JoergHeinicke , version: 10 on Tue Jun 30 22:46:44 2004 by JoergHeinicke

-
- ''message'' FWIW= for what its worth... For what its worth! :o) [AndrewCates]
- I started using Cocoon with version 2.0 alpha at a company called [Virbus AG|http-link-to-www.virbus.de] - it's already a long time ago. It was my first real programming experience after some years of Basic and Turbo Pascal in school. I had to start with XSLT, I overcame it and now I help other people on [Mulberry Tech XSL list|http-link-to-www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list/] (temporarily inactive) or on [Cocoon users mailing list|http-link-to-xml.apache.org/cocoon/mail-lists.html] especially with their XSL problems.

+ I started using Cocoon with version 2.0 alpha at a company called [Virbus AG|http-link-to-www.virbus.de] - it's already a long time ago. It was my first real programming experience after some years of Basic and Turbo Pascal in school. I had to start with XSLT, I overcame it and now I help other people on [Mulberry Tech XSL list|http-link-to-www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list/] (temporarily inactive) or on [Cocoon users mailing list|http-link-to-cocoon.apache.org/community/mail-lists.html].

- Since December 2003 I have been working for a new company called [eWerk|http-link-to-www.ewerk.com]. They hired me and a second developer from Virbus AG (that has been closed), they overtook the both remaining Cocoon projects mentioned above and we work now on a new project - again Cocoon based, using [Cocoon Forms|Woody] and probably [OJB|OJBBlock]. I therefore also dive more and more into Java development.

+ Since December 2003 I have been working for a new company called [eWerk|http-link-to-www.ewerk.com]. They hired me and a second developer from Virbus AG (that has been closed), they overtook the both remaining Cocoon projects mentioned above and I have now almost finished the next project - again Cocoon based, using [Cocoon Forms|Woody] and [OJB|OJBBlock]. Therefore I also dived more and more into Java development.