Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by randyf <rf...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/25 16:30:21 UTC

ActiveMQ (ServiceMix), JBoss, and Minimum Number of MDBs

I have JBoss integrated with ActiveMQ (inside ServiceMix).  Is there a way
that I can specify
a minimum number of MDBs that listen on a queue?  I need to get extremely
high thoughput
from ServiceMix to JBoss.  The testing I have been doing has resulted in a
max of 3 MDBs
being created.  I would like to have at least 10.  I have set maxSessions
and maxMessagesPerSessions
to various combinations ( e.g. 10/100, 100/10, 100/1) but still only get 3
MDBs.

Thanks in advance!
Randy