Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/10 09:55:41 UTC

De-tab the features project

L.S.,

Just a quick heads up that I'm going to edit some of the pom and
source files in the features project, replacing the tabs in those
files with spaces.  With recent changes and patches that have been
applied, we've ended up with a mix of those in some files which looks
really messy in some editor and in viewvc (e.g.
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/servicemix/smx4/features/trunk/pom.xml?view=markup&pathrev=1057080)

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com

Re: De-tab the features project

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Gert,

thanks a lot to take care of that.
All developers should check the IDE configuration to avoid to recommit
same "ugly tabs" :)

Regards
JB

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.