Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by "Brian Dillon (ext. 944)" <Br...@FINEOS.com> on 2004/11/09 19:13:32 UTC

Getting Started

> Hi,
>
> I am just starting to look into using jUDDI for a project in work and was
> wondering if someone could point me towards some documentation/sample on
> how to register and do a lookup (in code). I have set-up jUDDI in Tomcat
> and it passes the HappyJuddi test.
>
> I was also wondering where UDDI4J comes into the reckoning. Was this
> replaced by jUDDI or do they work along side each other.
>
> Any help on these matters would be great,
>
> Thanks,
>
> Brian Dillon

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential, may be privileged and is intended only for the user of the recipient named above.  If you are not the intended recipient or a representative of the intended recipient, you have received this e-mail in error and must not copy, use or disclose the contents of this e-mail to anybody else.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete the copy you received.  This e-mail has been swept for computer viruses.  However, you should carry out your own virus checks.
Registered in Ireland, No. 205721.  http://www.FINEOS.com