Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Gabor Beres <ga...@freemail.hu> on 2004/12/21 19:25:50 UTC

inner dataTable

Hi

I have a list property named teams. It contains several team that has
several contracts (fetched with an orm tool)
i'd like to view it like this:

<x:dataTable var="team" value="#{listpilot.teams}">
  <h:column>
    <h:outputText value="#{team.name}"/>
  </h:column>
  <h:column>
    <x:dataTable var="contract" value="#{team.contracts}">
      <h:column>
        <h:outputText value="#{contract.id}"/>
      </h:column>
    </x:dataTable>
  </h:column>
</x:dataTable>

it throws this:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Expression: '#{contract.id}'
        javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:125)

net.sourceforge.myfaces.custom.fileupload.MultipartFilter.doFilter(Multi
partFilter.java:88)

what's wrong with that? Is it not possible to do such kind of inner
iteration? Thanks.

Miert fizetsz az internetert? Korlatlan, ingyenes internet hozzaferes a FreeStarttol.
Probald ki most! http://www.freestart.hu

RE: inner dataTable

Posted by Gabor Beres <ga...@freemail.hu>.
So, i must have to convert all my orm collections to List, in order to
do inner iteration with x:dataTable. Thanks.

Posted by Heath Borders <he...@gmail.com>.
No, it can't.

RE: inner dataTable

Posted by Gabor Beres <ga...@freemail.hu>.

<ga...@freemail.hu> wrote:

> Hi
>

> I have a list property named teams. It contains several team that has
> several contracts (fetched with an orm tool)
>
> i'd like to view it like this:
>

> <x:dataTable var="team" value="#{listpilot.teams}">
>
>   <h:column>
>
>     <h:outputText value="#{team.name}"/>
>
>   </h:column>
>
>   <h:column>
>
>     <x:dataTable var="contract" value="#{team.contracts}">
>
>       <h:column>
>
>         <h:outputText value="#{contract.id}"/>
>
>       </h:column>
>
>     </x:dataTable>
>
>   </h:column>
>
> </x:dataTable>
>

> it throws this:
>
>  javax.servlet.ServletException: Expression: '#{contract.id}'
> javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:125)

net.sourceforge.myfaces.custom.fileupload.MultipartFilter.doFilter(Multi
partFilter.java:88)
>  what's wrong with that? Is it not possible to do such kind of inner
> iteration? Thanks.

> Miert fizetsz az internetert? Korlatlan, ingyenes internet hozzaferes
> FreeStarttol.
> Probald ki most! http://www.freestart.hu

--
-Heath Borders-Wing
hborders@mail.win.org

Miert fizetsz az internetert? Korlatlan, ingyenes internet hozzaferes a FreeStarttol.
Probald ki most! http://www.freestart.hu

Antwort: Re: inner dataTable

Posted by ch...@globus.ch.
As a workaround I used a panelGrid as the inner table...

 Chris

Heath Borders <he...@gmail.com>
21.12.2004 20:53
Bitte antworten an "MyFaces Discussion"