Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Oliver Ruebenacker <cu...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/14 23:16:22 UTC

DataStax Java driver QueryBuilder: CREATE table?

     Hello,

  I'm using the DataStax Java Driver, which has a QueryBuilder class to
construct CQL statements. I can see how to build SELECT, INSERT, TRUNCATE
etc statements, but I can't find how to build a CREATE statement. Am I
missing something?

  Thanks!

     Best, Oliver

--
Oliver Ruebenacker
Senior Software Engineer, Diabetes Portal

Re: DataStax Java driver QueryBuilder: CREATE table?

Posted by Andy Tolbert <an...@datastax.com>.
Hi Oliver,

SchemaBuilder
<http://docs.datastax.com/en/latest-java-driver-api/com/datastax/driver/core/schemabuilder/SchemaBuilder.html>
enables building schema DDL statements like CREATE TABLE, KEYSPACE and so
on.  You can find some examples in the tests
<https://github.com/datastax/java-driver/blob/3.3.x/driver-core/src/test/java/com/datastax/driver/core/schemabuilder/CreateTest.java>
.

Thanks,
Andy