Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name> on 2010/10/18 04:45:22 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1005788 - /subversion/branches/gpg-agent-password-store/subversion/libsvn_subr /config_file.c

stylesen@apache.org wrote on Fri, Oct 08, 2010 at 11:52:01 -0000:
>  #ifdef SVN_HAVE_KEYCHAIN_SERVICES
> -        "# password-stores = keychain"                                       NL
> +        "# password-stores = keychain,gpg-agent"                             NL
>  #elif defined(WIN32) && !defined(__MINGW32__)
> -        "# password-stores = windows-cryptoapi"                              NL
> +        "# password-stores = windows-cryptoapi,gpg-agent"                    NL

The actual default value (in auth.c) places gpg-agent first (before the
OS-native facilities).  I think the value in auth.c and the value in the
config_file.c commented-out config should be consistent wrt the relative
order of the various password-storage facilities.