Posted to dev@juneau.apache.org by James Bognar <ja...@apache.org> on 2019/12/19 14:21:18 UTC

Juneau Slack channel and weekly discussions of internship progress.

Hi Rasa,

I found out you don't need to have an Apache email account to join the
ASF Slack group.  You can access it here:
https://the-asf.slack.com/join/shared_invite/enQtNzc2ODE3MjI1MDk1LTAyZGJmNTg1NWZhNmVmOWZjMjA2MGUyOGY4MjE5ZGUwOTQxY2Q3MDBmNTM5YTllNGU4M2QyMzQ4M2U4ZjQ5YmY

We have a #dev-juneau channel over there.  It might be easier to
answer your questions directly (as it supports richer content than
just plain text).

Also, I've been told by the Outreachy organization that we should
schedule weekly progress meetings to help assist you with any issues.
Could we use Slack for that?

I'm in the Eastern Standard timezone (GMT-5).  What time zone are you in?

Re: Juneau Slack channel and weekly discussions of internship progress.

Posted by James Bognar <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Craig,

I'll be sure to push any decisions made back on to the dev channel
(such as the decision to use React made in this thread).  Our first
meeting on Slack consisted of mostly code suggestions/snippets.

Posted by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rasa V <fi...@gmail.com>.
Is it OK to do all navigation with React?

Posted by James Bognar <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Rasa V <fi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by James Bognar <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rasa,