Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Abhijeet Pandey <ab...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/07 16:51:51 UTC

Shipment Information -- How to capture AWB number

Hi,

i want to put AWB number (airway bill number / consignment number) against
each shipment.
How i can do that.

PLz Help.

Abhijeet Pandey

--
Abhijeet Pandey

Re: Shipment Information -- How to capture AWB number

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Abhijeet,

Good point, then you need to create a related entity or rather put it in a shipment entity as it's more related to shipment indeed.
I'd suggest ShipmentItem

Jacques

From: "Abhijeet Pandey" <ab...@gmail.com>

Posted by Abhijeet Pandey <ab...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jacques,

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "Abhijeet Pandey" <ab...@gmail.com>

Posted by Abhijeet Pandey <ab...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Posted by Ofbiz Learner <ge...@gmail.com>.
I think you will need to create a new field for this.

currently i don't think there is any provision for this. Experts may guide
you on this.

Thanks.

On 10/7/09, Abhijeet Pandey <ab...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i want to put AWB number (airway bill number / consignment number) against
> each shipment.
> How i can do that.
>
> PLz Help.
>
> Abhijeet Pandey
>
> On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 2:18 PM, Abhijeet Pandey
> <ab...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> >

> > How one can attach AWB number with an order when i am shipping it from
> > order manager.
> >
> > Plz guide.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > --