Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Jesús Pérez <je...@whitebearsolutions.com> on 2004/05/03 14:31:56 UTC

how modify xslt ?

How I can use different xslt when I create a new document?

Re: how modify xslt ?

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Jesús Pérez wrote:

> How I can use different xslt when I create a new document?

You mean you want to add your custom document type?

http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LenyaAddingCustomDocType

-- Andreas

Re: about xslt in Lenya

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Luis Zorita wrote:

> Hi group:
> I remember my first question was about xslt. I read some wiki
> documentation and I improved my knowledge about Lenya. But (of course
> but) I´m interested in using (sometimes ) some *.xml of my own and
> transform them with some xslt I wrote. I found in publication-sitemap :

> So I suppose is here where I must make changes . Default xsl is
> page2xhtml. But I don´t know how change matching  to a newxhtml.xsl.
> Is there any faq about this topic?

We should set up one :)

* change page layout:
   xslt/page2xhtml.xsl

* change navigation (menu, tabs) layout:
   http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya/docs/components/layout/navigation.html

* change the styling of a document:
   xslt/{mydoctype}2xhtml.xsl

-- Andreas

Re: about xslt in Lenya

Posted by Jean Pierre LeJacq <jp...@quoininc.com>.
On Wed, 5 May 2004, Luis Zorita wrote:

> documentation and I improved my knowledge about Lenya. But (of course
> but) I�m interested in using (sometimes ) some *.xml of my own and
> transform them with some xslt I wrote. I found in publication-sitemap :

> So I suppose is here where I must make changes . Default xsl is
> page2xhtml. But I don�t know how change matching  to a newxhtml.xsl.
> Is there any faq about this topic?

I'm not sure what your question is.  Do you want to define a new
pipeline so that new URIs get mapped to your new xslt file?  If so,
this is a basic cocoon concept so I recommend you take a look at the
main cocoon documentation:

  http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/concepts/index.html

--
JP

about xslt in Lenya

Posted by Luis Zorita <lz...@pas.uned.es>.
Hi group:
I remember my first question was about xslt. I read some wiki
documentation and I improved my knowledge about Lenya. But (of course
but) I´m interested in using (sometimes ) some *.xml of my own and
transform them with some xslt I wrote. I found in publication-sitemap :
<!-- This is the pipeline that builds the page. It aggregates all
    the navigational elements (breadcrumb, tabs, menu) with the actual
    content of the document. -->
    <map:pipeline>
      <!--
/lenyabody-{rendertype}/{publication-id}/{area}/{doctype}/{url} -->
      <map:match pattern="lenyabody-*/*/*/*/**">
        <map:aggregate element="cmsbody">
          <map:part src="cocoon://navigation/{2}/{3}/breadcrumb/{5}.xml"/>
          <map:part src="cocoon://navigation/{2}/{3}/tabs/{5}.xml"/>
          <map:part src="cocoon://navigation/{2}/{3}/menu/{5}.xml"/>
          <map:part src="cocoon://navigation/{2}/{3}/search/{5}.xml"/>
          <map:part
src="cocoon:/lenya-document-{1}/{3}/{4}/{page-envelope:document-path}"/>
        </map:aggregate>
        <map:transform src="xslt/page2xhtml.xsl">
          <map:parameter name="root"
value="{page-envelope:context-prefix}/{2}/{3}"/>
          <map:parameter name="url" value="{5}"/>
          <map:parameter name="document-id"
value="{page-envelope:document-id}"/>
          <map:parameter name="document-type"
value="{page-envelope:document-type}"/>
        </map:transform>
        <map:select type="parameter">
          <map:parameter name="parameter-selector-test" value="{1}"/>
          <map:when test="view">
          <map:transform type="link-rewrite"/>
          </map:when>
        </map:select>
        <map:serialize type="xml"/>
      </map:match>
    </map:pipeline>

So I suppose is here where I must make changes . Default xsl is
page2xhtml. But I don´t know how change matching  to a newxhtml.xsl.
Is there any faq about this topic?
Thanks in advance.
Luis

Re: how modify xslt ?

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@juntadeandalucia.es>.
Hello Jesús,

Andreas allready responded you if you are looking for a How-to for you
own doc-typ.

If you wonder how the XSLT works in general I wrote a wiki page
explaining a little bit about that (more like given an example):
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Jars2exclude

HTH
Thorsten

Jesús Pérez wrote:

>How I can use different xslt when I create a new document?

Thorsten Scherler