Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by John Comitas <jc...@onebox.com> on 2001/08/22 00:59:38 UTC

unable to get apache to communicate with tomcat.

I can access apache "ca-apache" in ie or netscape;
I can access tomcat "ca-apache:8080" in ie or netscape as well
I can view examples, etc.
but I want to be able to say ca-apache1.dtv.com/xxxadmin.jsp and it
take me there?
I am using mod_jk as well.  I need this step to work first in order for
me
to have it go to a completely different server running tomcat only.

John

Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com