Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Josh Chappelle <jc...@4redi.com> on 2010/06/03 21:11:09 UTC

FileUpload inside two forms

Hi,

I have a generic FileUploadModal class that allows the user to upload files
as long as it is not being used inside of another form. The FileUploadPanel
that is the content of the FileUploadModal contains a Form. So when the
modal is used inside a panel that already contains a form I get a 400 error
when I click the form submit button.

Is there any way to make this work?

Thanks,

Josh

Re: FileUpload inside two forms

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.
This shouldn't happen.  Please submit a quickstart the replicates this
error.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com