Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by cs...@wiley.com on 2009/08/22 17:23:53 UTC

[users@httpd] Auto response - re:[users@httpd] Broken pipe: core_output_filter: writing data to the network [pfCase:1073071, pfTicket:10099326]

pfTicket: 10099326

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your enquiry. This is an automatic reply to acknowledge receipt of your recent e-mail.

We have received your email and tracking number is noted in this auto reply. Our customer services team will respond to your enquiry. If you require an immediate response please access our online customer support frequently asked questions at http://interscience.custhelp.com.

If your enquiry is a request for 2010 journal prices our 2010 Journals Price List is now available on our website here: www.interscience.wiley.com/journals-prices.

Journal Customer Services for John Wiley & Sons
Please visit our website www.wiley.com

Looking for immediate answers to your queries? Visit http://interscience.custhelp.com to resolve your queries 24 hours a day, 7 days a week