Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com> on 2017/11/21 09:16:27 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release of Apache NetBeans 9.0 Alpha (incubating) [rc2]

Hi all,

After being opened for over more than 72 hours, the vote for releasing
incubating-netbeans-platform-9.0-alpha [rc2] passed with 15 binding +1s
(which includes two Apache NetBeans mentors), 8 non-binding +1s and no 0 or
-1.

The link to vote thread is

*https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/a2ee0c199a4f742b22249d7993233465e18bc8252a665af37f75728e@%3Cdev.netbeans.apache.org%3E
<https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/a2ee0c199a4f742b22249d7993233465e18bc8252a665af37f75728e@%3Cdev.netbeans.apache.org%3E>*

* Binding votes +1s: *
Antonio Vieira
David Heffelfinger
Michael Mueller
Emilian Bold
Jaroslav Tulach
Geertjan Wielenga
Timon Veenstra
Josh Juneau
Jiri Kovalsky
Christian Lenz
Junichi Yamamoto
John Brock
Ralph Benjamin Ruijs
Jan Lahoda
Ate Douma (mentor)
Bertrand Delacretaz (mentor)

* Non-binding votes +1s: *
John McDonnell
Ludovic Hochet
Michael Kroll
Vikas Prabhakar
Reema Taneja
Sarvesh Kesharwani
Arunava Sinha
Eric Barboni

<0 or -1 vote if any>

I will now start a new thread for the IPMC vote.

Thanks all,

Geertjan on behalf of the Apache NetBeans (incubating) community

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release of Apache NetBeans 9.0 Alpha (incubating) [rc2]

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
Right, thanks for that info as well -- and I really hope I got everything
correct in the IPMC vote thread, at least that nothing I did was bad enough
to result in -1s.

Gj