Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name> on 2014/02/25 01:34:00 UTC

Enabling mod_dontdothat on tests Re: 1.9.0-alpha1 up for testing/signing

Johan Corveleyn wrote on Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 11:39:08 +0100:
> Seems that mod_dontdothat is now required to run this test. It's
> enabled only on Windows. Bert added
>
>   @SkipUnless(svntest.main.is_os_windows) # until the buildbots are configured

Looks like that stone has been left unturned...

Shouldn't we remove this @SkipUnless sometime?  If it breaks the bots,
fine, at least enable it for unix-based developers?

That test isn't platform-specific, after all.

> I should probably try updating my build procedure a bit (still using a
> custom Makefile adapted from [2]). Is there something else I can just
> pick up and use? Any hints? I can also just add mod_dontdothat to [2]
> if it's required to build that now.
>
> [1] http://svn.apache.org/r1464416.
> [2] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/trunk/tools/dev/windows-build/Makefile

OT: that makefile needs an occasional update --- e.g., it lacks
"svnauth" support (both as its own target, and in the "package" target).