Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Aman Tandon <am...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/12 08:27:18 UTC

lost in solr new core architecture

HI,

Currently i am using solr 4.2 with tomcat right now i am stucked because i
don't know how to upgrade to solr 4.7, because the problem for me is that i
am familiar with the cores architecture of solr 4.2 in which we defined the
every core name as well as instanceDir but not with solr 4.7.
Any help will be appreciated, thanks

With Regards
Aman Tandon

Re: lost in solr new core architecture

Posted by Aman Tandon <am...@gmail.com>.
Sorry Erick. I will keep that in mind from the next time.

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Aman:

Posted by Aman Tandon <am...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Shawn, it works fine.
But there is a problem showing in my tomcat logs related to log4j
i have already put the log4j in lib directory of tomcat as well as in
WEB-INF\classes\log4j.properties, but still this error is coming in the
logs.
Also there is no warm up queries showing i am confused.

[image: Inline image 1]

Posted by Shawn Heisey <so...@elyograg.org>.