Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by logica <mi...@logica.com> on 2001/09/27 16:13:32 UTC

Apache Cocoon 2 RC Release DEBUG to stdout

I have installed cocoon2rc1 and it is outputing debug messages to sstdout
(or maybe stderr). I have changed the debug level in web.xml, but the
messages are still there.
I changed the hardcoded value in Main.java, recompiled and installed, and
they are still there. What am I doing wrong.

Mark Miller

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.

Re: Apache Cocoon 2 RC Release DEBUG to stdout

Posted by Michael McKibben <mm...@ncube.com>.
Try changing the priority level set inside the WEB-INF/logkit.xconf file.
Look for the "<categories>...</categories>" section.

Regards,

--mike