Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by 何鑫 <aq...@163.com> on 2015/11/05 02:36:54 UTC

kylin hmaster port issue

Hi guys,

when i was use kylin to create cube, i enconter one issues ,in Extract Fact Table Distinct Columns, have excption Call From hmaster.122 to hmaster:10020 failed on connection exception.
so i want konw how to modify hmaster to 10000.because that is hive port.
also i set kylin.hive.jdbc.connection.url=jdbc:hive://.122:10000 ,but it's not work.
any idea?

Best Regards

Re: kylin hmaster port issue

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
You don't need to set "kylin.hive.jdbc.connection.url". It's only for a
monitoring feature which is minor for new users. (I know the name is miss
leading, have it renamed already.)

As to changing HBase ports, google search should give great answers.